• 1 cup frozen mixed berries
• ½ cup beets, steamed & peeled [approximately 2 baby beets]
• ¼ cup pomegranate seeds + extra for garnish
• ¼ cup ground flaxseed
• 1 serving NZProtein Pea Isolate powder, unflavoured
• 1 tablespoon matcha powder
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
• ½ teaspoon stevia
• pinch of cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Spoon into a bowl and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Per serving [1 bowl]:
[Fibre 24g, Sugar 36g]
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, tree nut free, corn free, legume free, refined sugar free, no sugar added, vegan, and Paleo.