Ingredients - Base:
• 1/2 cup Liquid Egg Whites (about 5 whites from medium sized eggs)
• 1/4 cup NZProtein Pea Isolate (unflavoured)
• 2 tsp Oat Flour (or Buckwheat or Quinoa Flour if you want to keep it gluten-free)
• 1/2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Blend all the ingredients together.
2. Spray a non-stick pan with some oil or coconut oil. Get the pan super hot.
3. Pour in the batter and lower your heat to medium. You're basically making a pancake here!
4. Once the first side has cooked, flip it.
5. Remove from the heat and add your pizza toppings. Begin with a tomato paste base (or ketchup). Add on the sliced ham, pineapple, cheese, and whatever herbs you like. I used fresh rosemary and oregano on mine.
6. Once your pizza is topped, stick it under the grill or oven broiler until the cheese has melted. You can spray the naked edges of the pizza with some more oil to make it crunchy or, if you have a kitchen brush, dab on some extra olive oil.
7. Demolish your pizza!
Serving Size 1 pizza base (not including toppings)
Amount per serving
Total Fat9.8g (1.6g saturated)
Total Carbs19.7g (2.5g fibre)