• 1/4 cup NZProtein Pea Isolate (Gourmet Vanilla)
• 1/4 cup almond flour (aka ground almonds)
• 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• 2 tbsp almond milk
• 1 whole egg
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Blend all the above ingredients until you get a sticky dough.
2. Stick this dough inside a donut pan, ideally a silicone one.
3. Bake at 180⁰C for about 15 minutes or until they’ve cooked through.
4. Let the donuts cool completely before removing them from the donut pan.
5. For the chocolate, melt 2 squares of dark chocolate with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Pour this then on top of the donuts and add some chocolate sprinkles on top! You could also sprinkle them with slivered almonds.