A delicious, warm, protein packed breakfast, to get your day started off on the right foot.
- 80g oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops NZProtein Faba Protein (banana)
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup NZProtein Sugar Free Choc Chips
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips, into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir through chocolate chips.
- Transfer to oven proof dish, add extra chocolate chips to the top if desired.
- Fan bake for 24-30 minutes at 180 degrees until cooked through (not runny in the centre).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy hot or cold.