This simple and delicious Japanese-style poke salad is full of good fats and flavour. Best served cold with your favourite low-cal dressing. Can be enhanced by adding avocado, nori, and boiled eggs.
- NZProtein Black Bean Spaghetti
- Cured Salmon
- Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Handful baby spinach
- 2T Avocado oil
- 1T Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the black bean spaghetti.
- Cook for 6 minutes then drain and cool. Alternatively, use leftover spaghetti cold from the fridge.
- Add salt, pepper and avocado oil to cooked spaghetti and mix.
- Plate the spinach, spaghetti, salmon and cucumber.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!