This recipe is so simple and ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s much healthier than traditional scone recipes, but with the same buttery taste. Best served with a bit of butter and jam for a sweet treat!
- 1 1/2c Self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 6 Scoops NZProtein Hydrolysed Collagen
- 1/4t Salt
- 30g Butter cubed and softened
- 1/2c Fresh or frozen boysenberries
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
- Rub in the softened butter with your fingers until there are no more lumps.
- Add in the milk and stir until combined.
- Fold in the berries.
- Evenly blob the dough onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown, then enjoy!
Makes 6 scones.