This recipe is great for breakfast or dessert! It’s high in fibre, it’s satiating and it has a serve of vegetables in it.
- 1 1/4c Rolled oats
- ½ t Baking Powder
- 1t Cinnamon
- 1/2t Ground ginger
- 2 Scoops NZProtein Vanilla Whey
- 3/4c Grated carrot
- 1t Vanilla essence
- 1/4c Maple syrup
- 1/2c Oat milk
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Grate and add carrot to the mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together before adding to the dry ingredients and mixing.
- Pour into an oven dish and bake for 20 minutes