It's that time of year, what better way to do it than with clusters of protein?
- 1 1/2c puffed buckwheat
- 1/3c dried cranberries
- 1/4c pumpkin seeds
- 1/4c dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ T coconut oil
- 4 Scoops NZProtein Collagen Creamer
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a double-boiler until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the NZProtein Collagen Creamer until smooth.
- Add in the puffed buckwheat, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds and mix until combined.
- Spoon onto a lined tray, making small clusters.
- Refrigerate to set for at least 1 ½ hours. Enjoy!