Enjoy these rich chocolate muffins that hold plenty of protein, fibre and nutrients of wholefoods. The collagen provides a creamy vanilla taste and has the added benefit of faster recovery, stronger hair, skin and nails and a healthier gut lining!
- 6 Scoops NZProtein Collagen Creamer
- 1x 400g Can chickpeas
- 1/4c Nut butter (I used almond)
- 1/4c Apple syrup
- 1T Cocoa powder
- 1/4t Baking powder
- 1T Nut milk (I used almond)
- 1/4c Dark chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and prepare a muffin tray.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then blend them in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Add in the nut butter, NZProtein Collagen, syrup, cocoa powder, baking powder and milk.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
- Add a few chocolate drops to the top of each muffin before baking them for 20mins or until the edges go golden.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30minutes before enjoying.