A healthy, fun and sweet treat to make for parties, picnics or as a snack. The recipe requires basic ingredients and is low in carbs to make them keto friendly.
- 4 Scoops NZProtein Collagen
- 1/2c Dessicated coconut
- 1/4c Liquid egg whites (2-3 egg whites)
- 2T NZProtein Low Calorie Sauce
- 1/4t Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Dark chocolate melts
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Line a baking tray and evenly spread the coconut on the tray to toast for 3-4mins or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients minus coconut and beat until combined.
- Fold in the cooled, toasted coconut.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 30-40mins.
- Remove mixture from the fridge and spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for approx 15min or until golden.
- Cool the fluffy bites on a cooling rack.
- While they’re cooling, gently melt chocolate over a double boiler and drizzle over the bites and enjoy!