A quick and easy treat that takes less than 20 minutes and can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. The bars are sweet, crunchy, and delicious. Swap out your protein powder flavour to make it suit your taste buds!
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Over a double boiler, melt 2T coconut oil and honey together.
3. Add all ingredients bar the chocolate to the melted mixture and stir.
4. Once combined, transfer sticky mixture to the lined baking tray and press.
5. Set your tray in fridge while you melt dark chocolate and 2T coconut oil over a double boiler, then pour over your bars.
6. Cool in the fridge or freezer until set before cutting and enjoying!