Get amongst the Hemp protein buzz and try this alternative chocolate cookie. This recipe is easy to make, vegan friendly and is full of the good stuff!
1/4c Cocoa Powder
1c Almond flour
2 Scoops NZProtein Hemp protein
1/4 t Baking soda
A pinch of salt
3T Maple syrup
1/4t Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl then add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir. The batter should be thick and sticky.
- Roll the mix into evenly sized balls and place on a baking tray. Use the back of a wet spoon to flatten the balls out into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 20-25mins or until they spring back when touched.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool before serving. Enjoy!