Delicious, gluten-free, soft cookies with added protein and texture. These vegan cookies are simple to make and will be your next favourite!
- 1c Almond flour
- 1/2c NZProtein Pea Isolate protein
- 1/4c Coconut sugar
- 1/2t Cinnamon
- ¼ Baking soda
- 1/4t Salt
- 1/4c Coconut oil, melted
- 1/8c NZProtein Low-Calorie maple syrup
- 2t Vanilla essence
- 1/2c Pecans, chopped
- 1/4c Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix melted coconut oil, vanilla, sugar and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and mix until combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Roll the dough into balls and press them flat on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10mins. Be careful not to over bake.
*Makes 12 cookies