A super simple and time effective recipe that makes a healthy, versatile bread loaf. Well served alone with butter, nut butter, or better yet coated in egg and fried as a delicious french toast!
- 1/2c Rolled oats
- 1/2c NZProtein Brown Rice protein
- 1c Liquid egg whites
- 3T Coconut flour
- 1/2t Baking soda
- 1c Fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and grease a loaf tin.
- Using a high speed blender, blitz all the ingredients except the berries together.
- Then carefully stir in the berries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking loaf tin and bake for 40mins or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.