This recipe uses our protein-mallows and is a super simple way to make a crunchy treat or lunchbox filler!
- 1 packet NZProtein Protein-Mallows
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2T Butter or coconut oil
- Melt the butter over a pot on medium heat.
- Once melted, add in the protein-mallows and continuously stir until they’re fully melted with no lumps.
- Turn off the heat and add in the rice bubbles.
- Stir until fully covered then press into a lined baking tray. TIP: Use the back of a wet spoon to press into the corners.
- Set in the fridge for roughly one hour then slice and enjoy!