Tiny morsels packed with protein to start your day off right.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 scoops plant based protein, in this instance we used chocolate faba protein
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml plant milk, we used coconut milk
- Nzprotein maple Low-Cal Sauce
- Berries of your choice, we used raspberries
- Place all ingredients (except raspberries and sauce) in a blender.
- Blitz until smooth and creamy, add water if mixture is too thick.
- In a medium heat frying pan, pour mixture into little button sized droplets.
- Allow bubbles to form on the surface before flipping. Ensure pancakes are cooked thoroughly before removing from heat.
- Add a drizzle of maple sauce and desired berries. Best eaten while still warm.