A breakfast classic, but made healthy. This recipe tastes delicious and sweet by itself, but can be dressed up with fruit and toppings to make an impressive brunch!
- ½ Banana, mashed
- 1 scoop NZProtein Brown Rice protein
- 1/3c Blended oats or oat flour
- 1T coconut sugar
- 1/2t Baking powder
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2t Vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Warm and lightly grease the waffle iron.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook for 2minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out the waffle and top with your favourite fruit, yoghurt and NZProtein Low Calorie Sauce!