Egg White Sample SachetEgg Whites are a Quality Protein Source.
High Biological Value Protein that's Lactose and Dairy Free
- Pasteurised so it’s safe to drink
- Economical – 1kg contains the whites from about 260 medium sized eggs
- Complete source of protein & contains all eight essential amino acids
- High in BCAAs and L-Leucine for muscle development
- Slower digesting (provides a time released protein supply)
- Lactose & dairy free
- Low in fat & carbohydrates so typically has less calories per gram than other protein powders
- Quick & convenient
Egg White Protein is not instantised and by nature, is frothy and lumpy when mixed in a handshaker. Our Gourmet Vanilla flavour, however, mixes better with less foam/lumps if shaken well and left to settle for a minute.
It has been formulated to mix with water and it's recommended to add water before the powder in a hand shaker, or use a blender.
Each sachet contains one serving (31.25g). Mix entire sachet with ~250-400ml of chilled water or your favourite liquid.
NO REVIEWS HAVE BEEN PLACED YET
ADD A REVIEW
Click on a flavour to see the nutritional information.
Serving size: 31.25g (1 sachet)
Servings per pack: 1
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||1g||3.1g|
|Carbohydrate - total||1.7g||5.6g|
Ingredients: Egg albumen, soy lecithin (322), flavours, sweetener (sucralose)
Contains: egg and soy (lecithin) ingredients