Egg White Sample SachetEgg Whites are a Quality Protein Source.
High Biological Value Protein that's Lactose and Dairy Free
- Pasteurised so it’s safe to drink
- Economical – 1kg contains the whites from about 260 medium sized eggs
- Complete source of protein & contains all eight essential amino acids
- High in BCAAs and L-Leucine for muscle development
- Slower digesting (provides a time released protein supply)
- Lactose & dairy free
- Low in fat & carbohydrates so typically has less calories per gram than other protein powders
- Quick & convenient
Egg White Protein is not instantised and by nature, is frothy and lumpy when mixed in a handshaker. Our Gourmet Vanilla flavour, however, mixes better with less foam/lumps if shaken well and left to settle for a minute.
It has been formulated to mix with water and it's recommended to add water before the powder in a hand shaker, or use a blender.
Each sachet contains one serving (31.25g). Mix entire sachet with ~250-400ml of chilled water or your favourite liquid.
Easy to.mix . No lumps easy to drink
But if you mix and refrigerate it overnight, the egg taste mostly disappears and it tastes pretty good.
Will definitely be ordering some more !!
just had this as a protein shake, the sweet watery vanilla egg flavour makes me feel physically sick
ADD A REVIEW
Click on a flavour to see the nutritional information.
|Ave Quantity Per Serving
|Ave Quantity Per 100g
|Fat - total
|Carbohydrate - total