Rice Protein Sample SachetVery Hypoallergenic Plant Based Protein.
NZProtein's Rice Protein is a very hypoallergenic plant based protein powder that makes an excellent alternative for vegetarians, vegans, and anyone with a sensitive stomach - whether lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy.
It's extracted from brown rice using enzymes which separate the protein from the fats and carbohydrates.
- Gluten free, dairy free, and hypoallergenic
- GMO free
- High protein / low carbs & fat
- Contains all of the essential amino acids and is a 'complete' protein
- Comparable with whey for muscle growth and repair
- High in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Mixes easily
- Can work in baking applications
Rice protein is not instantised but it still mixes easily in water, milk, or your favourite liquid without lumps. It can be mixed in a handshaker or with a spoon. (Remember that it's always best practise to add the liquid before the powder).
Each sachet contains one serving (31.25g). Rice protein mixes thicker than milk proteins and has a natural grainy/chalky texture. Add the entire sachet to 250ml or mix in a blender with fruit. Also works in various baking applications.
For more information on the rice click here.
Please note that this product is processed in a facility that also handles milk, egg, soy, peanut, and gluten ingredients.