- 1/2c NZProtein Whey or Casein protein (Gourmet Vanilla flavour)
- 1/4c Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/4c Coconut oil, melted
- 2T Coconut flour
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and roughly mix.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and combine.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized bliss balls.
- Place them into the fridge for 3 hours or freezer for 1 hour to set firm.
Optional: Before you set the bliss balls in the fridge or freezer, melt 2T compound chocolate/chocolate chips with 1/2t of coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Drizzle over the bliss balls and serve.