Sweet and tangy, this slice is loaded with lemon flavour and drizzled with glaze.
- 2 Scoops NZProtein Beef protein
- 1c Almond flour
- 1/3c Coconut flour
- 1/3c Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4c NZProtein Low-Calorie sauce
- ½ Lemon zest and juice
- 1T Poppy seeds
- 3T Icing sugar
- 2t NZProtein Collagen Creamer
- 1.5T Almond milk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the lemon juice and zest.
- In a separate bowl, melt the coconut oil and mix in the NZProtein Low Calorie Sauce.
- Fold the melted coconut oil mixture into the dry ingredients. It should form a cookie-dough consistency, add a dash of almond milk if it needs more moisture.
- Press the mixture firmly into a lined loaf tin, cover and freeze for 2-3 hours or refrigerate overnight.
For the glaze:
- Whisk together the icing sugar, NZProtein creamer and almond milk until smooth.