Using the simplest ingredients you’ll find in your pantry, try making your own protein muesli bar for an on-the-go snack!
- 2c rolled oats
- 2 scoop NZProtein Beef protein
- 1/2c nut butter (I used NZProtein Powdered Peanut Butter with water)
- 1/2c milk (I used almond milk)
- 3T of NZProtein low calorie Maple syrup
- 1/2t vanilla essence
- Mix all ingredients together with a spoon until a slightly sticky mixture forms. Add more milk if necessary.
- Line a square baking tin with parchment paper and press the mixture flat into it with a spatula.
- Set the baking tin in the freezer for 30mins or fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from the tin and cut the set mixture into bars and enjoy!