The perfect addition to your snack repertoire that you never knew you needed. These are very good for sweet cravings and make heaps of bars.
- 1 packet NZProtein mallows
- 2 cups rice bubbles or puffed quinoa
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp NZProtein caramel flavoured low-cal sauce
- 6 NZProtein chocolate bars
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and mix until completely melted.
- Add 2 chocolate bars and continue to stir until no lumps are present.
- Turn off the heat, add puffed rice or quinoa and low-cal sauce.
- Stir until fully covered then press into a lined baking tray with a spoon.
- Set in the fridge. While base is setting melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts (TIP: I’ve had best results when mixing with 1 tbsp coconut oil).
- Once melted, spread in a thin layer over the base and return to fridge to set.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and enjo!