It's rocky road and it's high in protein - what more needs to be said?!
- 1/2 packet NZProtein Protein-Mallows
- 3 bars NZProtein Protein Chocolate bars
- 1/3c nuts of choice (we used cashews and almonds)
- 1T Coconut oil
- Roughly chop and place 3 NZProtein high protein chocolate bars in a bowl.
- Add 1T coconut oil and melt chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Chop/grind nuts of choice in a blender.
- Mix in the NZProtein marshmallows and nuts into the melted chocolate until fully covered and press into a small lined baking tray.
- Set in the fridge for minimum 2-3 hours or until set firm.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
*can add glacé or dried cherries for extra chew and flavour!