Beef Protein Sample SachetGood Alternative to Milk and Pea Proteins.
NZ Protein's beef protein powder is a complete muscle building protein that's great tasting.
- Hypoallergenic and good alternative to milk (whey), egg white and pea based protein sources.
- 98% protein (unflavoured) with virtually no fat or carbohydrates.
- Complete source of protein containing all essential amino acids needed for muscle repair and development.
- Amino acid profile represents beef and resembles human muscle tissue.
- Mixes easily and has a neutral flavour (Double Chocolate flavour tastes great).
- Easily digested with a medium to fast digestion speed.
- Doesn't need cooking or preparation so it's incredibly convenient and economical.
- High in naturally occurring collagen which has a raft of benefits.
- Promotes growth and recovery of lean muscle.
- Halal certified.
- Made in Europe.
Beef protein isolate is not instantised but it still mixes easily in water, milk, or your favourite liquid without lumps. It can be mixed in a handshaker or with a spoon. (Remember that it's always best practise to add the liquid before the powder).
Each sachet contains one serving (31.25g). Add the entire sachet to ~200ml of water or milk in a shaker. We recommend mixing it with less water/milk than you'd traditionally mix whey with as this will give it a creamier texture.
For more information on the beef click here.
Please note that this product is processed in a facility that also handles milk, egg, soy, peanut, and gluten ingredients.
Unflavoured tastes like watery gravy lol I mean I like gravy but it's a little odd. When mixed with the smoothie it wasn't super noticable but still enough to be like huh?...
Salted caramel I found that because it's salty it tastes more artificially sweetened. In the smoothie the salt taste was super noticable, I'd prefer regular caramel or vanilla.
The double chocolate was the winner. The cocoa taste is strong and it's not too sweet. I'm not a big fan of cherry and chocolate together but it tasted fine.
All of them mixed well and with little effort into both water and a thick smoothie. I like the option of sample packet so I don't have to use glad bags or containers and risk them exploding in my bag.
Delivery was fast and had tracking updates. All in all happy as and keen to stock up on the double chocolate.
The initial and main taste is fine, and the texture is fine but the aftertaste is quite unpleasant. Very au de hoof.
next time i'd just go with the unflavoured version