These protein bars are made from our pancake mix and a few other healthy ingredients. They're high in protein and good fats, making them a good breakfast or snack option. Plus, they don’t require baking!
- 1 1/2c Mixed nuts and seeds of your choice (I used a mix of pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, chopped walnuts and almonds)
- 1T NZProtein Chia seeds
- 1/4c Cacao nibs
- 2 Scoops NZProtein Pancake Mix
- 1/4c NZProtein Low-Cal Maple Syrup
- 2T Peanut butter (I used NZProtein Powdered Peanut Butter made up)
- 2T Melted coconut oil
- Optional: 1t NZProtein Matcha powder
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the larger nuts and add them to a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking tin and press firmly into the corners with the back of a spoon. Ensure the mix is spread evenly.
- Set in the freezer for 1 hour or in the fridge until firm.
- Remove, cut to size and enjoy!
*Can be drizzled with melted chocolate or peanut butter for extra sweetness!