Protein Pancake Mix 500gQuick and Easy. Makes 20 Pancakes, Waffles or Crepes.
Protein Pancakes NZ
NZ Protein’s Protein Pancake Mix is great tasting, quick and ridiculously easy!
Its blend of slower release proteins (micellar casein and egg white) and low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates provide a sustained energy release to help fuel you throughout the day. With nearly 9 grams of protein per pancake they're a great protein food to have at breakfast - or any time really because they're pretty guilt free!
They won't dry out either. We've used ingredients that bake well - casein and egg white don't tend to dry out like whey does when cooked, as with the combination of coconut flour and oat flour.
Our protein pancake mix is super economical too. At just $0.80 per pancake we're pretty confident that we've got the cheapest protein pancake mix in New Zealand. At this price why muck around getting all the ingredients, measuring them out and trying to get it right when we already have?!
- Makes 20 protein pancakes
- High protein - each pancake has ~8.8g of protein
- Low GI formula - oats and coconut flour
- Super economical - only $0.80 per pancake
- Easy - just add water or liquid egg whites, mix and cook!
- Can also make crepes or waffles
- Low sodium - only 43mg per pancake
- Pancakes can even be chilled or frozen
Pancake Mix - Just Four Steps!
1. To make one medium sized pancake get 1x packed level scoop of our pancake mix.
2. Add to 50ml of water or your preferred milk. TIP - the water can be replaced with 50ml of liquid egg whites for a higher protein hit.
3. Mix gently in a bowl with a spoon until there is a smooth consistency.
4. Add to a non-stick, medium-heat pan and cook until able to be flipped. Cook on each side.
The same mix can be used in a waffle maker to make great tasting protein waffles.
Add an extra 25ml or so to make the mixture more liquid, so that it can swirl around the pan.
Other Protein Pancakes Recipes
Our pancake mix can also make protein bars, see the recipe here.
The pancake mix is a winner! So easy to mix with water or milk and it tastes delicious! Will buy more again.
ADD A REVIEW
Click on a flavour to see the nutritional information.
Serving size: 25g (one medium sized pancake)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||1.3g||5.2g|
|Carbohydrate - total||11.2g||44.9g|
Ingredients: Oat Flour, New Zealand Micellar Casein, Coconut Flour, Egg White Protein Powder, Baking Powder, Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Contains milk and egg.