Protein Pancake Mix 500gCan Also Make Protein Balls, Bars, Cookies and Waffles.
Protein Pancakes NZ
NZ Protein’s Pancake Mix is great tasting, quick and ridiculously easy!
Its blend of slower release proteins (micellar casein and egg white) and low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates provide a sustained energy release to help fuel you throughout the day. With nearly 10 grams of protein per pancake they're a great protein food to have at breakfast - or any time really because they're pretty guilt free!
They won't dry out either. We've used ingredients that bake well - casein and egg white don't tend to dry out like whey does when cooked, as with the combination of coconut flour and oat flour.
Our protein pancake mix is super economical too. At just $0.85 per pancake we're pretty confident that we've got the cheapest protein pancake mix in New Zealand. At this price why muck around getting all the ingredients, measuring them out and trying to get it right when we already have?!
It can also be used to make crepes, waffles, bars and cookies!
- Makes 20 protein pancakes
- High protein - each pancake has ~9.9g of protein
- Low GI formula - oats and coconut flour
- Super economical - only $0.85 per pancake
- Easy - just add water or liquid egg whites, mix and cook!
- Can also make crepes, waffles, bars and cookies
- Low sodium - only 64mg per pancake
- Pancakes can even be chilled or frozen
Pancake Mix - Just Four Steps!
1. To make one medium sized pancake get 1x packed level scoop of our pancake mix.
2. Add to 50ml of water or your preferred milk. TIP - the water can be replaced with 50ml of liquid egg whites for a higher protein hit.
3. Mix gently in a bowl with a spoon until there is a smooth consistency.
4. Add to a non-stick, medium-heat pan and cook until able to be flipped. Cook on each side.
Bake-Free Pancake Mix Protein Bars
These protein bars are made from our pancake mix and a few other healthy ingredients. They're high in protein and good fats, making them a good breakfast or snack option. Plus, they don’t require baking!
Pancake Mix Bliss Balls
These are super easy mint chocolate bliss balls made from our Protein Pancake Mix.
Pancake Mix Crepes and Waffles
Our Pancake Mix can be used to make great tasting crepes and waffles too. For waffles, just follow the instructions on the pack. For crepes, add an extra 25ml or so to make the mixture more liquid (so that it can swirl around the pan).
Pancake Mix Nut Cookies
These protein cookies are made from our pancake mix and a few other ingredients. Very basic but delicious! They're high in protein and don't tend to dry out when baked.
Protein Pancake Mix Muffins
This recipe uses our Pancake Mix and a few other basic ingredients to make an easy and nutritious breakfast option, packed with protein.
Please note that this product is processed in a facility that also handles soy, peanut, and gluten ingredients.
Thanks a lot nz protein
It also tastes really good :) 5/5
For a exrtra boost I add about two tsps of whey power ( flavoured or plain ).
Hint do not add more water than stated or there will be a big mess and no pankcakes
The pancake mix is a winner! So easy to mix with water or milk and it tastes delicious! Will buy more again.
ADD A REVIEW
Serving size: 25g (one medium sized pancake)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||1.2g||4.6g|
Ingredients: Oat Flour, New Zealand Micellar Casein, Coconut Flour, Egg White Protein Powder, Baking Powder, Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Contains milk and egg. Oat flour may contain gluten.