Protein Pancake Mix 500gQuick and Easy - Just Add Water. Makes 20 Pancakes.
Quick and Easy Protein Pancakes – Just Add Water!
- High protein, low GI formula
- Makes 20 protein pancakes
NZProtein’s Pancake Mix is great tasting and nutritious. Its slower release proteins (NZ micellar casein, egg white) and low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates provide a sustained energy release to help fuel you throughout the day. It can also be used to make crepes or waffles!
Easy to Make in Just Four Steps!
1. To make one medium sized pancake get 1x packed level scoop of NZProtein Pancake Mix.
2. Add to 50ml of water or your preferred milk. TIP - the water can be replaced with 50ml of liquid egg whites for a higher protein hit.
3. Mix gently in a bowl with a spoon until there is a smooth consistency.
4. Add to a non-stick, medium-heat pan and cook until able to be flipped. Cook on each side.
Waffles - the same mix can be used in a waffle maker to make great tasting protein waffles.
Crepes - add an extra 25ml or so to make the mixture more liquid, so that it can swirl around the pan.
Pancakes can also be refrigerated or frozen.
The pancake mix is a winner! So easy to mix with water or milk and it tastes delicious! Will buy more again.
ADD A REVIEW
Click on a flavour to see the nutritional information.
Serving size: 25g (one medium sized pancake)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||1.3g||5.2g|
|Carbohydrate - total||11.2g||44.9g|
Ingredients: Oat flour, New Zealand micellar casein, coconut flour, egg white protein, baking powder, flavour, sweetener (sucralose).
Contains milk and egg.