These protein balls are made using protein powders and healthy fats without sugars so that you can indulge without the guilt.
- 2 Scoops NZProtein Whey or Casein powder, vanilla or chocolate flavour
- 1T Chia seeds
- ¼c Pumpkin seeds
- ¼c Almonds
- ¼c Coconut oil, softened
- 1T Cocoa powder
- 3T NZProtein LSA
- 1t Cinnamon
- Optional: 1t Stevia for sweetness
- In a high speed blender blitz the nuts and seeds together until it forms a powder.
- Pour the powder into a bowl and add in remainder of the ingredients and combine.
- Add in 1T of water at a time and stir until the mixture just starts to hold together.
- Roll the mixture into balls and set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Store in fridge for up to one week.