Settle in for the evening with these chocolate hemp brownie bites. High in protein and fibre to keep you feeling full. Best served warm with your favourite toppings!
*Optional: 2T NZProtein Powdered Peanut Butter mixed with water to drizzle.
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and line a baking tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add in melted coconut oil, water and vanilla essence.
- Mix until combined. Batter should be smooth and thick.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 20mins or until mix bounces back when lightly touched.
- Cool the brownie on a cooling rack before cutting into small squares and serving with your favourite toppings. Pictured is NZProtein Peanut Butter and hemp hearts on top.
*Try serving with our NZProtein Ice Cream!