Hemp protein and chia pudding makes a healthy and delicious high protein breakfast or pudding treat. Packed with nutrients and fibre and flavoured how you’d like - this recipe is a go-to.
- 2T NZProtein Chia seeds
- 1 Scoop NZProtein Hemp protein
- 250ml Nut milk (I used almond)
- 1t NZProtein Matcha
- 1T cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons NZProtein powdered peanut butter
- Mix the milk, cinnamon, hemp protein, powdered peanut butter and matcha together in a shaker until combined.
- Add in the cacao nibs and chia seeds and shake well.
- Refrigerate for two hours or overnight.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy!