These protein cookies are made from our pancake mix and a few other ingredients. Very basic but delicious! They're high in protein and don't tend to dry out when baked.
- 1/4c Coconut oil
- 1/2c Coconut sugar
- 1 1/2T NZProtein Low-Cal maple syrup
- 2T NZProtein Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2t Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup NZProtein Pancake Mix
- 1/2t Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup, NZProtein superblend (if using) and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Add in NZProtein pancake mix, NZProtein powdered peanut butter, baking powder and nuts (if using). Mix together.
- Roll the mixture into balls and evenly space them on the lined tray. Press them gently with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15mins or until slightly golden.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for 10mins before transferring to a cooling rack.