Protein Mousse MixGuilt Free Protein Dessert With 20.9g Protein Per Serve
Protein Mousse NZ
NZ Protein's Mousse mixes easily in water or milk to make an amazingly rich chocolate mousse dessert that's guilt free and has a huge 20.9 grams of protein per serve.
Protein mousse makes an ideal treat for increasing protein intake while satisfying sweet tooth cravings. There's only 2.7 grams of sugars per serve and the fat is lower too, containing only about one third of regular mousse.
The best part? You won't even know it's a protein-based. These are our most popular product and for good reason.
- It's mousse and who doesn't like mousse?
- A rich chocolate dessert to satisy sweet-tooth cravings
- 20.9 grams of slow and fast release proteins per serve for maximum gains
- Guilt free with only 2.7 grams of sugars and 1/3 of the fat of regular mousse
- Quick and easy - just add water or milk, whip, and refrigerate
- Comes in a 45 gram sachet so no complicated measuring is needed
- Low sodium with only 100mg per serve
- Our most popular product
Protein Mousse Recipe
Our protein mousse mix comes in a 45 gram sachet that's quick and easy to make in just three steps.
A couple of hints - remember that the more it's whipped up then the more air gets in and the better the texture. And don't go over 100ml, even if it doesn't seem like much:
1. Add the entire contents of the sachet to 100ml of water or milk (like with any milk based protein powder, mixing with milk always improves taste).
2. Shake or whisk for 1-2 minutes. For best texture, whip with an egg beater. While it can be mixed in a hand shaker, this method doesn't really get as much air into it as with a beater or whisk.
3. Refrigerate for one hour before consuming.
If you were on the fence, or even on the other side of fence about religion, you will find your faith after trying this.
After finding religion, you will you find you will be removed from the faith after you begin to indulge and the naughty thoughts start to flow... ;)
Its the equivalent to having Idris Elba, Tom Hiddleston and the Thor wrapped up in a dessert. Theres the delicious chocolate flavour, the sweet and creamy texture, and the rough and rugged protein perfection to really hit it home.
I made mine with milk and OMG, it's so light and smooth. It tastes amazing! It took all my willpower not to make another packet straight away. Such a yummy treat or dessert.
Seriously you MUST try this asap!
ADD A REVIEW
Click on a flavour to see the nutritional information.
Serving size: 45g
Servings per pack: 1
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
Ingredients: New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate (contains soy lecithin)*, New Zealand Milk Protein Concentrate, Cocoa, Vegetable Fat, Glucose Syrup Solids, Flavour, Emulsifiers (471, 472a, 322), Stabiliser (340ii), Sweetener (Sucralose).
Allergen warning: contains milk, soy lecithin.