These bite sized snacks are full of healthy ingredients to keep you going for longer!
- 1/2c Pumpkin mashed (ensure you drain the excess water off prior to mashing)
- 6 Dates
- 1/4c Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2c Almond meal
- 1/2c NZProtein Whey or Pea protein powder (Gourmet Vanilla flavour)
- 1/4c Sunflower seeds
- 1T NZProtein Low-Cal maple syrup (Optional for extra sweetness)
- 1T NZProtein Powdered Peanut Butter (made up)
- 1/3c Chocolate chips
- 1T NZProtein LSA
- Optional 1t NZProtein Matcha powder
- Optional 1t NZProtein Super Blend
- Combine the dates, peanut butter and almond meal in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix together until full incorporated.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour, not necessary but makes it easier to roll.
- Roll the mixture into balls the size of a golf ball.
- Roll the balls in coconut (optional).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.