Nutritional Yeast Flakes 100gHighly Nutritious, Complete Protein Food. Think Flavour Seasoning.
Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Nutritional Yeast is a versatile and highly nutritious complete protein food. It has a "cheese-like" flavour and makes a healthy delicious seasoning when sprinkled on salads, soups, potatoes, rice, and other foods.
It has various health benefits and is:
- A complete protein, providing all essential and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- High in BCAAs (second only to whey)
- Easily digested
- A significant source of dietary fibre
- Naturally rich in highly bioavailable micronutrients, including B complex vitamins. It is also fortified with vitamin B12
- Vegan and hypoallergenic
- Slow digesting
- A non-GMO, all natural product. Not irradiated
Using Nutritional Yeast Flakes as a seasoning is an easy way to add extra protein, flavour, and nutrients to your diet. Some suggested uses:
- Sprinkle it on salads, potatoes, rice, etc
- Add it to scrambled eggs
- Sprinkle it on roasted or steamed vegetables
- Toss it into salad in place of cheese
- Stir into soups or stews
- Sprinkle it onto kale, beetroot, sweet potato, or zucchini chips
Black Bean Burger W Superblend Sauce
A protein packed, plant based burger with a powerhouse super blend sauce that's great for you. Curb those cravings without losing your gains!
Mushroom Hemp Fritters
The savoury alternative to pikelets for those who don't have a sweet tooth. Whether it's for breakfast or a snack in between meals these little goodies are sure to hit the spot.
Vegan ‘Mac ‘n’ Cheese’
A dairy-free alternative dinner option for those who like to avoid milk and cheese that is simply delicious! A classic dish with a cheesy, nutty twist and a creamy texture. Yum!!
ADD A REVIEW
Serving size: 5g (1 tablespoon)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||0.2||4.8g|
|- Dietary Fibre||1g||20.5g|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||0.7mg||14mg|
Ingredients: Inactive Yeast (B12 Enriched)