Nutritional Yeast Flakes 100gHighly Nutritious, Complete Protein Food. Think Flavour Seasoning.
Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Nutritional Yeast is a versatile and highly nutritious complete protein food. It has a "cheese-like" flavour and makes a healthy delicious seasoning when sprinkled on salads, soups, potatoes, rice, and other foods.
It has various health benefits and is:
- A complete protein, providing all essential and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- High in BCAAs (second only to whey)
- Easily digested
- A significant source of dietary fibre
- Naturally rich in highly bioavailable micronutrients, including B complex vitamins. It is also fortified with vitamin B12
- Vegan and hypoallergenic
- Slow digesting
- A non-GMO, all natural product. Not irradiated
Using Nutritional Yeast Flakes as a seasoning is an easy way to add extra protein, flavour, and nutrients to your diet. Some suggested uses:
- Sprinkle it on salads, potatoes, rice, etc
- Add it to scrambled eggs
- Sprinkle it on roasted or steamed vegetables
- Toss it into salad in place of cheese
- Stir into soups or stews
- Sprinkle it onto kale, beetroot, sweet potato, or zucchini chips
Black Bean Burger W Superblend Sauce
A protein packed, plant based burger with a powerhouse super blend sauce that's great for you. Curb those cravings without losing your gains!
Hemp Pesto Pasta
Ultra simple pasta recipe with hemp hearts. Ultra delish!
Hemp Pizza Muffins
These morish savoury muffins are perfect for people on the go who are after something quick and nutritious!
Mushroom Hemp Fritters
The savoury alternative to pikelets for those who don't have a sweet tooth. Whether it's for breakfast or a snack in between meals these little goodies are sure to hit the spot.
Vegan ‘Mac ‘n’ Cheese’
A dairy-free alternative dinner option for those who like to avoid milk and cheese that is simply delicious! A classic dish with a cheesy, nutty twist and a creamy texture. Yum!!
ADD A REVIEW
Serving size: 5g (1 tablespoon)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||0.2||4.8g|
|- Dietary Fibre||1g||20.5g|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||0.7mg||14mg|
Ingredients: Inactive Yeast (B12 Enriched)